[Vision2020] [Spam] Shameful Neglect and a Shameful Government

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Mar 12 14:20:32 PDT 2007

Sue

I agree that something is wrong with the way we care for veterans. I get solicitations for support from six of seven organizations that help  veterans. I support some of these as I can. However I thing that is it the responsibility of the government to provide our veterans with top notch care. It is a disgrace that they have to ask for  private funding.
Roger