[Vision2020] Daily News co-opts V2020

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Mar 12 11:32:39 PDT 2007

And from Right-Mind.us

New and improved DNews.com functions should benefit readers Nathan
Alford discussed this at our final Moscow-Pullman Daily News advisory
board meeting last Tuesday. We’ll see how the online commenting goes.
It may well get hijacked by our local Intoleristas, effectively
shutting it down.

As reported in today's edition of the Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

* If you’re not signed up for DNews.com access please contact us. All
it takes is a phone call to (208) 882-5600 or an e-mail to
circ at dnews.com. It’s free to all print subscribers or $6 a month.

Published Saturday, March 10, 2007 6:51 AM by Right-Mind