[Vision2020] Fantasy vs. Reality Fourth Installment

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 11 11:16:13 PDT 2007

Following that gracious note of appreciate by Matt Decker, I would like to
extend an invite to Princess Sushitushi.

"As more and more heathens 'choose' to not have children the number of Godly
souls will increase. If the number of Christian births out number the number
of Islamic births the battle will be over in 3 or 4 generations."

- Doug "No-Clue" Farris (March 10, 2007)