[Vision2020] University of Idaho Security Breach

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Mar 10 12:21:37 PST 2007

I wasn't going to chime in on this subject but Saundra's comments cause
me to muse.

First off I guess Saundra's husband no longer gets a paycheck from the
UoI therefore Tim White is no longer his boss either.

Second, Saundra hits the nail on the head. What we need is not a
solution but more government involvement and oversight and laws via
greater legeslation. So y'all call your rep.

And third. Saundra you need to change your Copyright date in your
signature. It's now well into 2007. My how time flies.