[Vision2020] Fantasy vs. Reality Fourth Installment

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Mar 10 10:34:43 PST 2007

Tom-Tom,

It was good of you to repost Pastor Wilson's Blog
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/Prayer_of_Imprecation_MaBlog_112406.pdf
I am sure that this will allow others to read it as well. The part that
I respect the most out of the prayer is the part where it states "...
may his name and his line come to nothing." I take this to mean that
those who oppose the Living God will not have male children to carry on
the family name. And that this alleged choice of theirs is in reality a
judgement of God. I guess one can leave all of their inheritance to the
family pet!

lemeno, Doug!