[Vision2020] The last two Nicaraguan letters from Dave Barber

Louise Barber louiseb at moscow.com
Sat Mar 10 08:07:52 PST 2007

Dear All,

The two letters just posted do describe what the Moscow Sister City
Association [MSCA] has done in the past and is trying to continue to do.
There is also a marvelous, short description of Nicaraguan politics (seen
through perhaps biased eyes – who knows?).  This may be of heightened
interest since Bush is in Latin America as we “speak.”

MSCA is about to send out our annual “virtual spaghetti dinner” fundraising
letter, and we would be so very pleased if you have individual interest in
joining (free) and participating in this exchange, especially since Dave has
put a face on this relationship.  Contact me personally if you would like to
be added to the mailing list.  And do not worry about being inundated with
material:  We send this one letter out per/year (unless there’s a disaster
like the hurricane a few years ago).  It is the only letter we feel it is
important to spend the money on, in order that the money collected goes
directly to assist sister city.

Louise

As per a request, I will try to post some of the great pictures, but the
collection of photographs grows at Bookpeople, so do stop by.

--
10:58 AM