[Vision2020] University of Idaho Security Breach

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 08:07:31 PST 2007

My sentiments exactly, Rose.

I strongly believe that the University of Idaho is due for a major
administrative overhaul (including employment terminations), starting at the
UI President's office and proceeding door-to-door in the administration
building.

UI President White's "regime" has been nothing short of a continuous source
of embarrasments and excuses since its inception.  Perhaps we should change
a few office nameplates.

UI '96