[Vision2020] Daylight savings time and my VCR

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 16:34:26 PST 2007

With daylight savings time starting so soon, will the VCR I've had for
several years know it starts tomorrow, and change itself accordingly, or
will it not realize it and force me to (shudder) adjust it myself?  I
realize that the fact that I still use a VCR makes me a dinosaur.  I still
think my Sony Walkman cassette player is cutting edge.   Carl Westberg Jr.