[Vision2020] Gingrich Admits Affair During Lewinsky Sandal

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 13:31:37 PST 2007

It's very easy for him to rise above all of this.  All he has to say is that it's a personal matter.  That's what most the conservatives say about their own moral failings.  My absolute favorite was Henry Hyde's comment about his affair at age 41..."The statute of limitations has long since passed on my youthful indiscretions."

-Scott