[Vision2020] Gingrich Admits Affair During Lewinsky Sandal

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 12:20:25 PST 2007

And you would want HIM for President but not Clinton - why?!!!

Damn, but it must be nice to have moral values and moral judgments that are
easily adaptable to the Republican idiots and their activities!

Something along the lines of "Lord save us from the vile workings of the
Democrats but forgive and help us continue the work of the Republicans when
they get caught doing the exact same thing."

J  :]