[Vision2020] NOT!?

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Mar 7 12:55:22 PST 2007

Jackie,

You're so funny, you did a funky query. Maybe if you look things up
properly you might find the correct ID. You might try also to take off
that silly blue felt hat of yours and get some O-2 and sunshine to your
brain. I hear it does wonders for mental acuity.

As you can see by the corrected address below, my license is expired
for the time being. Seeing as how I am out of town and don't plan on
doing Electrical Contracting in the State of Wash or Idaho for a
season. I will be sure to send you notice when I come back into town to
do contracting. I will leave it up to you to contact the state and
local paper when that happens.

As it stands I will just consult with folks and do engineering for
others. The pay is better and I get to travel all over the place.

For now I will always be,
Yours Truly,

Doug

https://fortress.wa.gov/lni/bbip/Detail.aspx?License=HEIRLE*963D9