[Vision2020] FW: [Vandal]BB MEN WIN

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 7 06:20:25 PST 2007

Exactly what I'm thinkin', Dan.

Sure.  Bozo State beat Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl.  That was easy.  Bozo
State had a winning season.  Try beating Oklahoma in football when you are
1-10.  Not so easy, huh?

Kinda brings back memories of the 1982 NCAA tournament when Idaho beat Iowa
in overtime to advance to the "Sweet 16", huh?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Iowa_Basketball_1982.htm

UI '96

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3