[Vision2020] City Council approves preliminary plat forGreensides Hill subdi

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 22:31:38 PST 2007

What the crap does that have to do with the fact that, once again, Mike
Hoffman lied to the Council and to the citizens of Moscow?!  From what I saw
of the meeting, he did a LOT of dancing and the Council bought into it.
Again.

My only "comfort" in all this is that like all of Mike's other projects,
this one will most likely not go anywhere.  Certainly not on time.  Anyone
see the mess that the Mt. View property is in right now?  Got a pump?  I'd
sure hate to be the sucker that buys a house on it in the future.

J  :]

P.S.  Leave it to you, Doug F, to bring up the wrong object of a discussion
or issue.