[Vision2020] house bill 172

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Mar 6 09:13:47 PST 2007

House Bill 172 was sent back to committee for revision. It still lost.I think the vote was 8 to 7. I would like to thank Tom Trail, Shirley Ringo, LiZ Brandt and Carl Hulquist for there hard work on this bill. We will all hafe to find out what the objections were, refine the bill and try again next year. Tom and Shirley will continue to work on it. The Attorney General's office is also supportive. Everyone will keep trying until we make it.
Maybe Tom and Shirley can give us some more indepth information.

Roger