[Vision2020] Al Gore wins an Oscar for...

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:25:59 PST 2007

I guess my question about the "global warming issue" is - what did the
dinosaurs do that made their world disappear?  Was it their gas (ala, the
cows that are producing so much methane gas - like we heard about a few
years ago) or was it that they simply ate their way through all the
vegetation and were therefore not able to produce enough oxygen to sustain
life as they new it?  And what happened that the Ice Age went bye-bye?  Was
that global warming or was that something else?  LIKE FOR INSTANCE THE EARTH
GOING THROUGH A CYCLE WHICH MEANS THE WEATHER AND TEMPS CHANGE?!!!  I mean,
I remember hearing stories of the 1930's when the dust bowels were so bad,
whole areas of the country literally blew away.  And of summers that were so
hot, eggs could be cooked on the sidewalk.  Or winters that were so bitter
and snow so deep you could freeze milk in less than 5 minutes or ski 20ft.
off the sidewalk.  GET REAL!!!

Sheesh - like has been said "Everyone complains about the weather but no one
can do a damn thing about it."

And before my stuff is landed in the middle of, yes, we need to conserve and
yes, we need to switch to something else other than fossil fuels.  I just
think the first and most important issue is that we need to chill out a
little and get a grip!  What we are going through is nothing new and will
continue if the population were to suddenly expire all at once or not.

And why not leave Gore alone?  If Clinton can "smoke and not inhale" or not
"have sex" when in fact he did and STILL get the job done - who cares!? what
Gore is/isn't doing?  Does it take money out of your pocket?  Is it hurting
your future?  Is it impacting your present?  Since the answer to those
questions is a resounding "NO!" - lay off the guy already.  Jeez.

J  :]