[Vision2020] Harmony, Both With Each Other & The Earth

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 21:18:52 PST 2007

Megan wrote:

>  I believe that we can evolve to live in harmony, both with each other and
> the earth, that we can act now with the knowledge we have and turn things
> around... am I too much of an optimist?

Yes, you are too much of an optimist!  But what are the alternatives?  That
we cannot live in harmony with each other and the Earth?  This is not a
realistic alternative either!  Not with the powers the human race commands
to inflict harm on each other and the Earth.

In the next couple of centuries, the odds side with the prediction that the
human race is going to learn some very hard lessons the hard way...And then
we can hope our species will learn to live in harmony with each other and
the Earth.

There really is no other realistic alternative, as unrealistic as this
idealistic goal sounds.

Ted Moffett