[Vision2020] Any surprise that Idaho ranks last?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 10:48:55 PST 2007

One reason the ECC is excellent is that they meet the standards proposed by
NAYEC (or is it NAEYC?).  Of course that is not the only thing that makes
the facility wonderful, but in meeting those high standards they set a high
goal for themselves.  The people who work there are wonderful and do meet
the high standards the organization has set.  The 'paper standards' are
important here.

It's also expensive when compared to other local providers, but the care is
wonderful and we never worried about our children when they were there.

Sunil