[Vision2020] A conflation of WA Initiative 1-957 - DOMA with others of late

Warren Hayman whayman at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 2 17:50:52 PST 2007

Hello All,

Let's have some fun here. Let us not only support but strengthen 1-957.
Death to all couples childless after three years, thus fully unmasking the
absurdity.

But why stop there? In Idaho, let us outlaw daycare altogether, with at
least minimum life sentences for providers and workers both. Make those
butchers at the grocery store cut meat in the kitchen. Force those
electrical engineers to tinker in the basement. Demand that health care
professionals limit house calls to their own house, and close the hospitals
accordingly. Mandate that the police and fire departments stop wasting gas
on calls and relegate them to stay at home tending their duties along with
their kids.

And don't even get me started on the flip side, the deadbeat dads, hiding, I
tell you, hiding behind these and other  "professions" to avoid child
contact.

Finally, why only turn off the TV for a week? Get thee behind me,
educational programming! To a nunnery go, O producers of dreck. The seventh
circle of hell should await those, with the ninth reserved for sitcom and
Fox.

But we cannot stop here with TV. Nay, I say. Are not computers already
insinuated thusly as well? Verily, I can watch "Lost" on my computer tonight
if I allow my morals to slacken so. Away, away I say! Ebomb the websites,
and full speed ahead!

These degenerate times call for such Draconian measures, if ever we are to
return to wherever we were in the first place (someone remind me, please).

Praise the Byzantines! Hosannah to the knee-jerking of the unthinking
intellect!

Warren Hayman