[Vision2020] TV turnoff week

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:29:33 PST 2007

Sorry, but they have these things every year - and it proves what?!  Why
wait until someone has a "special incentive" to do this if you really feel
like its something that needs doing?  Obviously, as in the case of Ellen, it
can be done on your own.  Isn't that what's known as self-control?  Seems
silly to me.  And I honestly do not get what the point is or what the goal
in doing it is.

Just my opinion.

J  :]