[Vision2020] WA Initiative 1-957 - DOMA

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 2 15:20:48 PST 2007

I assure you, Keely.  This is NOT a joke.

Here is a link to the I-957 PDF file from the state of Washington's
Secretary of State office.  It is virtually identical to the initiative
reflected at the DOMA site.

http://www.secstate.wa.gov/elections/initiatives/text/i957.pdf.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"