[Vision2020] Knives [warning: No CC or MG content]

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Fri Mar 2 13:00:38 PST 2007

Tri-State has some very good electric knife sharpeners from Chef's
Choice for sale.  We bought one (model 130) and my wife is very, very
happy with the results.

SB

On Mar 2, 2007, at 12:33 PM, Sunil Ramalingam wrote:

Where can one get knives sharpened in town?  Or alternately, is there a
place knives can be dropped off and picked up by someone providing this
service out of town?

Sunil Ramalingam

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com