[Vision2020] Mardi Gras / The Beach

Megan Prusynski megan at meganpru.com
Fri Mar 2 00:24:34 PST 2007

I knew there was a reason I have never had a desire to enter The
Beach in my 6 years living here, besides the fact windows are all
blacked out (buildings without windows creep the hell out of me).
F&#@ that place.

As for Mardi Gras, I only wish that I was older so I could see what
the celebration was like back when I was in diapers. :) The only time
I attended Mardi Gras activities (2 years ago I think) I got dressed
up for what I thought would be a fun night of live music with my bf &
friends at the Alley. Not a good choice, considering I had my wallet
stolen out of the purse (which was on my arm the entire night). Now
that really creeped the hell out of me. Can't say I have any desire
to go to the bars (not that I usually enjoy being suffocated with
cigarette smoke) this year for Mardi Gras.

Although let me know if David Geise is planning another parade, I
gotta see that! He was my advisor and I found out that he throws a
hell of a good party for art department events. :)

~megan

Message: 3