[Vision2020] Good Education Results Begin at Home

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Thu Mar 1 15:08:20 PST 2007

Somewhere I have a journal article that supports the idea of raising test
scores; not by more remediation, not by longer school days, not by correct
placement of teachers, but by somehow ensuring all students began their
school day with a healthy breakfast.  Seems like a winner to me.  My high
school students were continually dieting or needing a latte hit.  Not that
the other isn't important, too, but good nutrition really does need to be a
part of this equation.

Sue Hovey