[Vision2020] Mardi Gras

CJ's Night Club cjsnightclub at cableone.net
Thu Mar 1 11:52:40 PST 2007

We just now got off the phone and was told the Moscow Mardi Gras Committee
has voted down any monetary help with the busses this year.

Now you tell me if these people aren't in it only for the money.

CJ's cares.

Come on people. If any of you really do care, get on the committee. Force
them to be accountable. Make Mardi Gras what it should be.