[Vision2020] Mardi-Gras

CJ's Night Club cjsnightclub at cableone.net
Thu Mar 1 10:58:50 PST 2007

Mardi Gras is not a bad thing.

CJ's raises enough money on this night alone to keep The Humane Society of
the Palouse in business. CJ's is the only bar that cares enough for it's
youth to purchase safe transportation between Moscow and Pullman for those
that do want to partake in the evening festivities. We are the largest
contributor of funds to The Humane Society.

Does anybody on this list know if any Mardi Gras funds were distributed in
the last 2 years? Why does it take a year to do accounting when CJ's does it
that evening? The charities need the money now. Not in a year. CJ's donates
more money on this evening than all the other clubs in town combined. We do
not agree with the book keeping methods and management the committee of
Moscow Mardi Gras now keeps and has in the past. Therefore, we have decided
to do our own benefit to insure the funds go, to where they are needed.

The only bar in town that has not donated funds back into the community on
this night is The Beach. Just to cheer you guys up, by The Beach hiring,
Girls Gone Wild" to appear and show, if the police are doing their job
appropriately, under ABC statutes, his payment, The Beach, to Girls Gone
Wild, constitutes employment and that is a direct violation and his liquor
license/beer and wine license could be revoked permanently. All the other
bars act responsibly. They all put out a great deal of effort to make this
night a benefit of success to the community as a whole.

CJ's would love for it to go back "to it's old ways" with donations, parades
 floats, face painting, etc. Friendship Square should be open for a day of
festivities for the kids. We are in a college town so the nightlife is
inevitable.

What have you done lately?

CJ's