[Vision2020] Day-Care Rules Slammed

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Mar 1 10:38:42 PST 2007

All superstitions, including religion, are "faith" based  -- they are believed in spite of either there being no verifiable evidence for their supernatural parts, or worst yet, not being falsifiable by evidence or even by being found contradictory.

In reality, the word "faith" when applied to superstitious/supernatural beliefs should more properly be replaced by "hope" or its equivalents.

It is a very evil, very sad event when ignorant/arrogant old men in power endanger the lives and the quality of lives for children and their families based on superstitious nonsense.

W.