[Vision2020] Whaling Ship Goes Home Early

Megan Prusynski megan at meganpru.com
Thu Mar 1 01:23:49 PST 2007

Over 350 whales saved? That's a big victory in my book. :) YAY!
Thanks for sharing this good news.

Can't really agree with all of the Sea Shepherd's tactics but last
time I checked, whale meat was not a necessity for human life (unless
you call heart attacks and cholesterol necessities), nor is killing
whales necessary for studying them. That excuse is a whole bunch of
baloney. Let's hope Japan realizes this soon and ceases whaling
altogether.

peace,
~megan