[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Ten Sitler Questions

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 22:08:15 PDT 2007

Wayne,

You make many good points.  I just want us all to keep in mind that he
still has some rights that shouldn't be violated, same as everybody
else.  I'm not saying that you are doing this, just that the direction
this is all going worries me.  Personally, I don't think that you would
go too far, you are much too level-headed for that.  Your post just
happened to make me worry about whether or not this community might one
day go too far, so I just unthinkingly blurted my worries about it all
onto a public forum.  Based on the reaction I got from that, you can be
sure that it won't happen again any time soon.  Certainly not about this
topic.

Paul