[Vision2020] Breaking News: Judge Does Not Dismiss the MSD Lawsuit

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Jun 30 15:41:59 PDT 2007

For a wannabe lawyer your logic and language is astounding.

You ought to know that in our wonderful legal system the burden of
proof is upon the person who brings the charges. In this case Mr. Weitz
is the one bringing the charges against the MSD method of operation. It
is only necessary for the defendant, MSD, to sit back and defend the
charges. But they choose instead to challenge Mr. Weitz, toe to toe,
(ie bring charges them selves) as to his authority to bring the
challenge in the first place.

Jerry Weitz won, not like the Sea hawks cricket team but like Lennox
Lewis. The first round goes to Weitz. Now if the girl carrying the
"Round #" card would get out of the ring the timer could ring the bell
for the start of Round 2!

Doug!