[Vision2020] Fw: Avista & Trees

April Fingerlos aprilf at fingerlos.net
Fri Jun 29 18:49:55 PDT 2007

Since the trees are in the city right of way, and the home owners are not allowed to removed them without a mountain of paperwork and permits, what good does it do to be there, other than to needlessly annoy the Avista staff (actually, likely subcontractors) trying to do their job?

I'd LOVE it if they'd remove these two awful, poorly-place blue spruces in my front yard, but my best hope is that they top them (yet again) so badly that it can't recover, and that the tree will have to come down due to being a public hazard.

All previous owners of this house have tried to get the trees removed--city said no every time. I got in trouble for removing a tree from my BACK yard, after it split twice in two wind storms last fall, one time falling against my house! I'm not even going to try to remove these two much worse trees in my front yard, but I hope Avista can do what I can't!

April

April Fingerlos
Moscow, ID