[Vision2020] Breaking News: Judge Does Not Dismiss the MSD Lawsuit

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Jun 29 17:35:22 PDT 2007

No Keely, I wasn't being snarky. I wouldn't want to claim crown rights
to that department, that is your gifting. You presumed wrongly. Don't
you recall that "presumption only brings strife". You really ought to
act upon what you believe and not just preach it.

  I was just commenting on the outcome of today's first round. I was
cheering on the team to victory in this dodge ball game of public
school politics. Those high dollar lawyers, that MSD had to re-align
their budget for, lost. That's all. They were praying for the enemy to
be vanquished in this motion, once and for all and it didn't happen.
I'm sure they will come out and say, just as you are now, all sorts of
evil things against the Judge or Jerry or the taxpayers or somebody but
the one thing they won't say is that they lost. One must never admit
defeat so early in the game.

The taxpayers team scored a goal and I was just being cheerful nothing
more.

Keely, you are such a wizard with words. I could never in all my days,
come up with such witty comments. You make me feel that my words are so
inferior compared to some one with your talents. You truly must know
more than I! To be a Wiz is one thing, to wiz into the wind is not
advised.

Thanks for being so you!

Doug!