[Vision2020] Avista & Trees

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu Jun 28 21:17:13 PDT 2007

I think the real moral of the tree-trimming problem is that only the appropriate trees should be planted near power lines.
Some trees are fine below or near power lines.  They never grow tall enough to be a problem.
In Moscow, anyone with a question about what tree goes appropriately in what place should call the city parks guru, Roger Blanchard at 883-7098
BL