[Vision2020] Poster Biographies --

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Jun 27 14:22:06 PDT 2007

Hmmm, well I'm sure you all know what I do.
But in my deep, dark past:
Survived parochial school, graduated from Nogales High School in Nogales, AZ
near the end of the disco era.
Went to college, for a while, on a theatre scholarship. Worked as an actor
(stage, tv and film), model (print, tv), landscaper, auto mechanic, chef,
K-9 dog trainer, farmer, painter and even ran away with a carnival for a
while.
I married my first wife on the main stage of the Spokane Civic Theatre and
eloped with my second wife. I have a 19 year old daughter.
I've traveled across the western US by motorcyle and driven dragbikes at
over 100 mph. Signed my name in the book at the top of a 9,400' peak when I
was 12. Pulled a man from a lake in Montana after his sailboat capsized
during a severe thunderstorm when I was 11. My boat, given to me by my
grandfather, sank next to our dock after waves threw it into the dock,
puncturing the hull.
I once took on four drunk sailors who were beating up a restaurant manager
in Seattle. I lost a tooth, they went to jail. The first thing the Seatlle
cop said was "You're not from around here, are you?"
I've been severely bitten by dogs four times, including one that nearly
severed my left ear, none were related to job listed above. I've been
bitten, kicked, bucked off and run down by large, angry animals. I don't
like horses, but they make good glue.
I stopped counting stitches after 200. I have 3 stainless steel pins in one
hip. I've broken my tailbone, fractured my skull, a couple of ribs and
several vertabrae. I've been burned, badly.
I like fly fishing and like to read as much as I can, when I can.
I want to get PADI certified for open water scuba diving. I want to jump out
of a perfectly good airplane and do a bungee jump before I die.
I like taking pictures.
I never take a day for granted.