[Vision2020] Poster Biographies --

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Wed Jun 27 09:16:06 PDT 2007

Ok, here goes:

I'm a blacksmith/welder/sculptor/recovering politician (Latah County
Commissioner, lobbyist, candidate for ID Legislature)/community and
environmental activist/extremely rural resident/logger/timber
framer/telemark skier/heavy equipment operator.... and more.
Currently working on a degree in Environmental Science from UI after
a brief thirty year break in my academic career intending on entering
the new Water Resources grad program at UI in January.

Which all sums to what I tell the IRS is my occupation: professional
troublemaker. Or as Hunter S. Thompson  so aptly phrased it: When the
going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

m.