[Vision2020] Poster Biographies --

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Wed Jun 27 06:32:36 PDT 2007

All right, I'll play . . .

I'm from outer space.

Okay, in case you didn't see the paper during the last two city council
elections, here 'tis:

Born here, raised here, graduated MHS 1987, UI 1991 (B.S. Ag. Ed.),
employed by the North Latah County Highway District.  Married, two kids
(the boy starts Jr. High next year, the girl will be in 4th grade), *my*
wife is the head Athletic Trainer for Moscow, not the girls basketball
coach (that's my sister-in-law).  My wife and I are EMTs with the MVFD,
and I sit on the county Zoning commission.

I like riding the trails with my boy on dirt bikes, enjoy hunting, and
tolerate fishing since the kids like it.

Guess that's about it.

DC