[Vision2020] love for police

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Jun 25 11:25:21 PDT 2007

A lot of commodity groups do have a check off program where a percentage from the sale of a product goes  for research or other things that will benefit the group as a whole. I don't think that all commodity groups do this. There is a group within the Cattlemen's Association that is opposed to a mandatory check off.

Roger