[Vision2020] Cheney challenges classified oversight

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 23:17:36 PDT 2007

Our Vice President is claiming that he is not part of the executive
branch, and therefore is exempt from the rules governing the proper
handling of classified materials.  His office, after being challenged by
the oversight agency for classified materials in the executive branch,
tried to get the oversight agency abolished.

Read about it here:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/06/22/cheney.documents/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

These bozos need to be taken down, hard.  Give Jesus a whip and stand
the hell back.

Paul

P.S.  If we could all, please, try to vote in somebody in this next
election that actually respects the underlying values that this country
was founded on - that would be great.  Thank you.  I'm at the point that
I would vote for a dog, if that dog could convince me that it wasn't
going to try to do an end-run around the Constitution in it's first term
in office.