[Vision2020] Cutting Ms. Tanaka a little too close to the ol schwaller

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 19:46:57 PDT 2007

Dear Ms. Tanaka,

Actually my approach is the exact opposite of
sophistry. When it comes to communicating with things
like you, I am a firm believer in the principle laid
down by Pastor Wilson: “In order to pin a liar down,
words must be defined in the most careful manner
available. In this context, the only man who needs to
be more precise than a liar is the man who would catch
the liar.” (Douglas Wilson, “Angels in the
Architecture, A Protestant Vision for Middle Earth”
[Moscow: Canon Press, 1998], 193)

I simply want to catch the liar, and you don't want to
get caught.

Dougs’ Hero