[Vision2020] love for police

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 19:23:25 PDT 2007

If I remember correctly, the Mayor herself stated she did not see the need
for a union, that the City was perfectly capable (yikes!) of negotiating
contracts, etc. with the cops and the fire/emt people and that as long as
she is Mayor, there would be no union.  This was during an Admin Meeting
earlier in the present fiscal term.  She also felt it would prove way too
expensive for the City if the cops, etc. had a union.

Linda Pall should be able to verify this information.

J  :]