[Vision2020] Ms. Tanaka and her Samurai sword

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 17:28:20 PDT 2007

Dear Ms. Tanaka,

I have assumed nothing about you and I projected
nothing upon you. You, however, presume that your
hatred is not “characterized by maliciousness or
malevolence, but rather by an overriding concern for
God’s justice, truth, and righteousness” and that your
hatred somehow defends the Lord of Glory “from His
enemies,” which is preposterous.

I suspect that if you polled this listserv, most
people would characterize many of your posts as
malicious and malevolent and, whatever else you may
think, the King of all the earth does not need someone
calling herself “Princess Sushitushi” to defend His
cause. Somehow it just looks, ummmmm what’s the word?
. . . oh, yes — ludicrous.

But I have a question for you. Last December while you
were defending Pastor Wilson’s hateful culture of
imprecatory prayer, you wrote,

“In Galatians 1:8 Paul pronounces a curse upon
heretics who seek to pervert the church, and in
chapter 5:12 he prays that they would be emasculated
and neutered lest their heresy reproduce.”
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-December/039008.html

Here’s my question: since the PCA has added their
voice to the swelling ranks of Reformed denominations
condemning Federal Vision as disruptive to the peace
and purity of the church, sub-confessional,
non-confessional, and/or heretical, which certainly
fits the biblical definition of the word “heresy” if
not the Roman definition, and since Pastor Wilson is
perhaps the most outspoken proponent of the Federal
Vision, do you pray a curse upon him that God would
“emasculate and neuter him lest his heresy reproduce”?

Thanks,

Dougs’ Hero