[Vision2020] Sex Offender Lists

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 15:54:03 PDT 2007

There are only three reasons why no ethnic minority men would be in jail for sexual child abuse. 1) There are no ethnic minorities, 2) No ethnic men abuse children, or  3) powers that be don't investigate child abuse cases involving children living in ethnic minority communities.

  Best,

  Donovan

Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net> wrote:
  I checked today and they are all WHITE men.

I know that at one time the percentage of African American men who were guilty of sexual abuse of a child was statistically zero.

--
Joe Campbell

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com