[Vision2020] Sitler wore a Kirk-orange jumpsuit: Mr. Schwaller didnot appear

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 20 10:48:40 PDT 2007

FYI, Roger, the "Stinger" moniker comes from Steven Sitler himself:  he reportedly (according to outraged neighbors I have no reason to doubt) has such a sticker or decal on his car.

I personally am not big on name-calling, especially in a case such as this where the safety of the children in our community depends on us knowing precisely who the *known* threats are, but I think there's less to object to when the person has essentially chosen the name/nickname for him/herself.

JMHO,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus 70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum without the express written permission of the author.*****