[Vision2020] To Post or not to Post (was: Mr. Schwaller shows bad faith)

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 19 22:26:35 PDT 2007

I agree with Paul AND Art. The most important thing is to try to make the content of your post clear, so if anyone doesn't like the topic, they don't have to read about it -- as Art suggests. But Paul was just offering his opinion and I can't fault him for that. I'm not sure that I agree but that's another issue.

--
Joe Campbell