[Vision2020] Sex Offender Lists

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:44:22 PDT 2007

Since it has come as some kind of surprise as to where Sitler was living -
at least a surprise to his neighbors - and since we can't seem to get the
Sheriff's cooperation in letting their own neighbors know when one of them
moves in next door, I thought the following list should be reviewed by
everyone...if one of these creeps live near you - BEWARE and BE ALERT!

Ashcroft, Michael, 109 E 4th, Apt 24
Benson, Richard, 387 Quail Run Dr.
Boyd, Michael, 3175 Tomer Rd, Space 2
Buckingham, Robert, 595 W C St.
Cummings, Shaun 220 Henley St.
Gibbons, Brian 2990 E Palouse River Dr, Space 307
Gorbett, Andrew, 203 W Lathen St., Spt 7
Hardin, Michael, 1110 S Main St., Apt 9
Harless, Richard, 536 N Jefferson, Apt 5
Harris, John, 615 E 8th St.
Haynes, Randall, 825 S Jefferson St.
Jacobs, Wayne, 411 N Almon St., Space 508
Klingler, Knute, 1178 Kasper Rd.
Lund, Layne, 806 S Jefferson St., Apt 5
Mescall, Mark, 603 W Palouse River Dr., Space 1
Oar, Patrick, 423 W A St., Apt. 902
Osborne, Reed, 1651 Carmichael Rd., Space 7
Sandoval, Daniel, 1220 E 5th St., Apt 6
Sitler, Steven, 801 Residence St. (Currently in Latah County Jail)

I find it interesting that we have at least two of these creeps living on
the very same street, Jefferson - and no one seems to think this is a bad
idea?

This list can be accessed through
http://www.isp.state.id.us/so_viewer/search.do.  I strongly suggest that
parents look these creeps pictures over and let their kids know, again, NOT
TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE THEY DO NOT KNOW.  Everyone should be very aware of who
is in your neighborhood and exactly where they live.

For-warned if for-armed.

J  :]