[Vision2020] Mr. Schwaller shows bad faith

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Jun 19 15:32:53 PDT 2007

For Christ's sakes, if you don't like a post, just delete it or filter it out the offending author.  But please do not try to deprive those on the list that may be interested.  Censorship is an ugly thing and certainly beyond the purview of the purpose of the First Amendment.  It's depressingly discouraging how certain people think it is their duty to control what others read and write.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com