[Vision2020] New Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations for UI

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:20:47 PDT 2007

Virginia Pelligrini has resigned her position on the Boise School District Board of Trustees to become the new Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations for UI.  Virginia is a champion for education and will be a wonderful addition to the UI community.  Boise is losing one of their biggest supporters for education.  Virginia will serve UI and Moscow well and I suspect that she will be involved with the MSD based upon her dedication to education in Boise.  Virginia currently is serving as the VP of development for the United Way in the Treasure Valley.Good luck Virginia, you will be missed in Boise!Tim" 'Politics is the art of controlling your environment.' That is one of the key things I learned in these years, and I learned it the hard way. Anybody who thinks that 'it doesn't matter who's President' has never been Drafted and sent off to fight and die in a vicious, stupid War on the other side of the World -- or been beaten and gassed by Police for trespassing on public property -- or been hounded by the IRS for purely political reasons -- or locked up in the Cook County Jail with a broken nose and no phone access and twelve perverts wanting to stomp your ass in the shower. That is when it matters who is President or Governor or Police Chief. That is when you will wish you had voted." - Hunter S. Thompson