[Vision2020] Mr. Schwaller shows bad faith

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jun 18 21:56:41 PDT 2007

And while I'm on a rant, I'm getting pretty sick of comments about people's medicines or lack thereof.  It doesn't make me particularly wise or holy to suggest that we lay the hell off of children and medical conditions.keely"And these women that you spit on as they try to change their worlds/Are immune to your consultations . . . they're quite aware of what they're going through"(With apologies to David Bowie)Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:53:32 -0700From: vpschwaller at gmail.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: Re: [Vision2020] Mr. Schwaller shows bad faithSorry, but it looks like you are going to have to spell it out because
I have NO idea what that last post of yours was trying to convey.
That nobody knew where Mr Sitler was living??  That no one was
aware there was a day care and a park in the vicinity (seems like you
can't live much of anywhere without a daycare or a park being
relatively close by).  And how were the restrictions
violated?  And how exactly did I keep this information from the
public??   You think Probation and Parole didn't realize the
park or the daycare was there?  They didn't care?  They're in
cahoots with Doug Wilson???

You off your meds or what?