[Vision2020] Mr. Schwaller shows bad faith

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 21:53:32 PDT 2007

Sorry, but it looks like you are going to have to spell it out because I
have NO idea what that last post of yours was trying to convey.  That nobody
knew where Mr Sitler was living??  That no one was aware there was a day
care and a park in the vicinity (seems like you can't live much of anywhere
without a daycare or a park being relatively close by).  And how were the
restrictions violated?  And how exactly did I keep this information from the
public??   You think Probation and Parole didn't realize the park or the
daycare was there?  They didn't care?  They're in cahoots with Doug
Wilson???

You off your meds or what?

Glenn