[Vision2020] Doug's Hero

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jun 18 15:51:02 PDT 2007

This has degenerated quite a bit, Publisher, and your e-moniker, "mien komph com poop,"  sounds so terribly Nu St. Andy's of Moscow that I blush for the venerable St. Andrews in Scotland, whose name and mission have been co-opted by some real testosto-twits.  The Fed-Ex and No Doze references appear to be your attempt to point us toward the identity of Herodotus, but they strike me as gratuitously insulting and typically pointless.  It's like a Farris wheel of juvenile rhetoric, which, unlike a Ferris Wheel at the carnival, just goes round and round and round without providing anything of entertainment, delight, or healthy diversion -- just empty blathering with no point or purpose.  Don't be a poopyheaded booger eater, Pub.  It's getting old.keely"And these women that you spit on as they try to change their worlds/Are immune to your consultations . . . they're quite aware of what they're going through"(With apologies to David Bowie)Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:10:57 -0700From: mien_komph_com_poop at yahoo.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: [Vision2020] Doug's HeroDear Hero,     I wonder if you, Doug's Hero, Exicutioner and Schwaller are one and the same? Coud it be that the three persons inhabit the same body? It would take a pretty sharp mind to carry on a conversation with one self. To keep all of the lies straight and the medications at the proper levels.He would have to have had to work for Fed-Ex and live his life on No-Doze in order to stay up late and work his magic. He would also would have to be a racist just like his hero Adolf!     The Publisher

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.