[Vision2020] Standing by lies or truths?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 21:36:47 PDT 2007

A.  You have NO idea if anyone has voiced any concerns or not, now do you?
I mean, unless you have inside info with his councilors (which I DOUBT)
there is no way possible you COULD know.

B.  You have repeatedly set yourself up as an authority on this case and the
Jamin and other cases like it.  In so doing, you have made STATEMENTS OF
FACT that Sitler and his kind can and do become cured.  WRONG!

C.  I'd really like to see proof that you ever rode with Lee in his patrol
car, as you stated.  At this point, no one (NO ONE) is able to verify that
and there is no possiblity that he took you without someone knowing it.  He
was not that type of cop.  The Chief knew EVERYTHING that went on with him
while on duty and there is NO PROOF that you are not lieing - again.  Seems
to be a pattern or yours.

J  :]